Jumat, 25 November 2011

ada COWOK MABOK NYASAR di TEBING PANTAI .. cekidott....



After a night of getting drunk this Ukrainian tourist who has a hangover will leave the taxpayers with a huge rescue bill and a night he will never forget. Following a night on the town, enjoying the best in 100 proof liquid refreshments, this 19 year old man wound up getting stuck and passing out halfway down a cliff he was scaling near Manly. Rescue workers were alerted by a fisherman and found that the man was asleep on his back on a ledge 30 m above sea level at North Head early the next morning. While the man will only be charged the cost of a trip to the hospital, as little as $700, the rescue operation will cost taxpayers at least $10,000. The man who repeatedly shook the man�s leg to wake him so he could be safely winched back up, Garth Thomson, said he had never seen anything like this in his ambulance career of 15 years.

1 Help, I�ve Fallen And I Can�t Find My Beer (7 pics)

2 Help, I�ve Fallen And I Can�t Find My Beer (7 pics)

3 Help, I�ve Fallen And I Can�t Find My Beer (7 pics)

4 Help, I�ve Fallen And I Can�t Find My Beer (7 pics)

5 Help, I�ve Fallen And I Can�t Find My Beer (7 pics)

6 Help, I�ve Fallen And I Can�t Find My Beer (7 pics)

7 Help, I�ve Fallen And I Can�t Find My Beer (7 pics)





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar